A TECHNICAL RESOURCE FOR THE FOOD PROCESSING INDUSTRY
A private company specialising in:
Food Commercialisation. All aspects of product and process development from concept to market launch under one roof
Process Engineering. Process Optimisation, Cost reduction and Trouble shooting
Training and Education. Short courses in a range of technical areas including thermal processing, drying, extrusion and food engineering
Food Processing Services. The ability to assist food manufacturers with additional capacity through arranging contract manufacture
About the company
Foodstream Pty Ltd was formed in 2005, bringing together the expertise and resources of three successful individual consultancies which have been in business for a combined period of over 20 years:
- Food Industry Engineering Pty Ltd (Gordon Young)
- Neotech Industries Pty Ltd (David Lewis)
- Shanaglen Technology Pty Ltd (Frank van Doore)
Between them, these companies and their staff provide an understanding of virtually all technical areas relevant to the food processing industry. Each of the Principals bring a depth expertise springing from both practical experience and theoretical knowledge.
FoodStream’s ability to service client companies both throughout Australia and internationally is further extended by:
- Forming relationships with a network of experienced Associates who are also available to service specific client needs. Associates are highly experienced professionals who enhance and compliment the range of technical expertise offered by FoodStream.
- Accessing expertise, and processing or laboratory facilities, through Universities and other companies/institutions.