- Conventional heated air dryers, heat pump dryers, microwave drying and, to a lesser extent, freeze drying.
- Fluidised bed, belt, trolley, and batch (from small pilot scale to large silo) drying systems
We can provide advice on improving current systems, or specify, design, and/or build and supply specialised dryers. Our experience covers such areas as:
- Heat pump dehumidifer and tradional heated-air systems
- Design of a bulk drying system for peanuts
- Design/development of a fluid bed dryer for tea processing (click for more infomation)
- Advising on improvements to a continuous pet food dryer
- Design of a drying/storage system for macadamia nuts
- Technical adviser to a joint venture project on drying of molasses (utilising microwave technology)
- Drying and heat preservation trials for mango products
- Drying and preservation of semi-dried tomatoes
- Drying of macadamia nuts
- Design and manufacture of a large scale belt dryer for a vegetable product – installed in the first half of 2013, design throughput 700 kg/hr, with a design residence time of 18 hours.
We also offer training in food water activity and drying technology.