Is it time to prepare for your next audit? Are you confident your system will stand scrutiny?
Do you need extra help to address non-conformances?
Our aim is to save you time and money prior, during and after audits.
Food Compliance Services have considerable experience in the compliance requirements of standards and regulations, specialising in red meat, poultry and smallgoods processing including allergen control and dry ingredients.
Some of Food Compliance Services include:
- Development / amendment of Food Safety Programs
- HACCP review / verification
- Preparation for External Audit / Internal Auditing
- Allergen control
- Staff Training of Food Safety and Hygiene procedures (SOPs and GMPs) by Nationally qualified Trainer
- Products Specifications
- Assistance with non-conformances
- Quality Assurance
- Approved Supplier programs
This service is provided by Natalija Zimnoch, in association with other Associates such as Andrew Allsebrook. Natalija holds a B.Food Tech and M.Food Studies as well as RABQSA Lead Auditor Certification. She has over 10 years of collective experiences in microbiology, quality assurance for domestic and export businesses, auditing and training, customer service; in both the public and private sectors.
If your business needs assistance with compliance or dealing with certifying bodies please use the enquiries form to contact us.